Monday, February 22, 2010

Quick updates

Hi Everyone,

I've been busy busy writing so just a quick update on what's going on.
Below is what I'm working on at the moment and how many words I'm in.

Storm Riders Book 3- about 500 words in. So it's still a baby.
Frost Fever: A Raven Saga Book 5 - 31,804
Between the Lines - 10870
Mage Twins - Editing the 500 page YA monster. Then rewriting
House of Moon Dark - 27,142
Vampire Serial Killer - 16,947

Storm Riders and Smoke Jumpers along with the Devil's Tavern series are out in the wind. Waiting to hear back from people. So Fingers crossed.

I have edits coming for Carrion Comfort from Amira Press.
Edits for Tarnished Wings from Purple Sword Publications coming.
Eventually Gods and Mummies, oh my from loveyoudivine Alterotica.

Plate is full. And I have wonderful ideas for another five part series if it works out. Hunky men and one woman.
Another dealing with Avalon. Azrael the Angel of Death is on my case to write about him more. And many many more.

Hope all is well. Back under the weight of the pages.

huggs all

No comments: