Sunday, May 1, 2011

Character Interview with Azrael, the Angel of Death. Enter to win a prize.

This Character Interview is part of a Scavenger Hunt. For an Answer Sheet please email Robyn @ promorobyn@gmail.com




Crymsyn: Today we have with us Azrael, the Soul Reaper, direct from the distant and cold regions of the cosmos. Hello, Azrael, can you tell us how things are with you today?

Azrael: Hello, Crymsyn. It’s nice to been here with you today. Events in the universe are going well these days. Although, it is never easy taking the souls of those who have departed.

Crymsyn: Now tell me exactly what is it that you do? Not many people know you as well as I do.

Azrael: I am the Angel of Death. I ferry the souls of the dead to the Heaven or Hell. Or leave them on Earth. It all depends on what their fate is. I don’t take many of them personally, I have more of my lesser angels do that, but there are certain times when I step in.

Crymsyn: So when exactly do you step in? What makes a soul special that you have to intervene?

Azrael: I step in when the soul has a mark on them. A certain weight that makes them be in balance. It is up to me to bring the soul where they belong. I look into their hearts and see the soul. I have the ability to take and to give life.

Crymsyn: Wow that is some responsibility you have on your shoulders. So can you tell me if there’s anyone special in your life? Or are you going to make all of your loyal fans hanging? Are you an eligible bachelor?

Azrael smiles and shows a little bit of his pearly white teeth. His canines were a little longer than normal. “I find it hard to believe that I have fans. But yes, I have someone special and very close to my heart. Her name is Brenna. She’s a kindred spirit. When I first saw her, I never thought I would find my soul mate in her, but after many trials I saw the error of my ways and begged her forgiveness. Now when I look into her eyes, my soul melts. She was the one who made me realize I had a soul. ”

Crymsyn: It sounds like Brenna is a great woman that set you straight. So tell me, what are your plans now that you’ve stared down the apocalypse and sent the devil back to hell? Putting things right with the world?

Azrael: Now that the end of the world has been averted…Wait how do you know about that? No one is supposed to remember that?

Crymsyn smiles. “Well, there are some things that I know that most people don’t. Like you’re really a vampire. So is Brenna. I know the races of shape shifters that run throughout. And the Storm Riders that control the storms.

Azrael: You know a lot about a lot of things.

Crymsyn: I do. I promise. I’ll keep all of them secret. Well it was nice of you to take time out of your busy schedule to join me today. Thank you for coming. I know where to find you if I need anything.

Azrael grins showing his elongated incisors. He bowed. It was nice speaking with you too. I’ll keep my eye on you.

Crymsyn: I wouldn’t expect anything more.

Question: What is Azrael's soul mate's name?
Email answers to Robyn @ promorobyn@gmail.com

No comments: