Sunday, January 25, 2009

My weekend.

So my weekend was spent editing 3 novels.
I woke up early Saturday morning at 8 and started in Gods and Frogs, oh my.I had to lock myself in my bedroom to keep the puppies off of me. Poor hubby had to watch them for me which was very gracious of him. my dogs are Mommy girls.

I did take a break and go see Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. OMG! I loved it. It is definately a must see if you have seen the other two. Even if you haven't it's nice to see vampire and werewolf on moviescreen. I miss all the good vampire movies they had. The actress that played Sonya was good. I was happy to see they used some of the other actors from the first 2 movies that came back. I like continuality.

So then I had to go home and watch the other 2 Underworlds. But I was also editing.

Today, yeah you guess it. more editing. I finished Gods and Frogs, went on to Tarnished Wings, and then finished with Reborn at the Crossroads. I was done by 6. Today though the dogs were good and haredly bugged me.

I've been contemplating getting the soundtrack to the 3rd Underworld, since I have the first 2. We'll see. So tomorrow its back to work and the goal for the week is to finish Carrion Comfort.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments: