Monday, January 5, 2009

Say Hi To Bob!



Bob is the man behind the television set is keeping us company for a little while. He is a hitcher we picked up from a friend of ours who is moving across the country.
We also ended up getting a couch and a loveseat. We've had a fouton for 5 years so the upgrade was wonderful. We couldn't get the coffin though. Damn! That is okay one day the coffin will be mine.

If you haven't guessed yet my hubby and I have a different sense of decorating than most people. My other great addition to the house was a new Living Dead Doll so that made 21 of them. Our friend will be gone for at least a year doing a job, which sucks, but that is good for him. We will miss him.

So I have a couple of pages left to write and finish my latest short. After that to work on my newest novel called Carrion Comfort. This weekend we are going to the movies.

Hubby and I are going to the same place, but to see different movies. He wants to see Gran Turino and I am going to see the UnBorn.I'll let everyone know how it is.

So remember to say Hi to Bob.

1 comment: