Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Brother's graduation

I recently went up to New Hampshire to see my oldest brother graduate from High School which was awesome. I got in late Wend night and was able to hang out with my family.

Thursday I had plans with my step-mother to head to Salem for a girl's day out and some shopping. After that we headed into Boston where I caught up with some old friends and coworkers at the Tremont Tearoom. Then we headed to the Cheesecake Factory where I hooked up with Harmony and her new squeeze. It was so awesome to see everyone. I don't get up there often enough.



Friday was my other brother's last day of school and finals. So we hung out and I was tired and we watched Hotel For Dogs. It was a cute movie.

Saturday, up early and drove to my friend's baby shower. It was good to see her since I hadn't seen then since October. Yeah for living 1000 miles away.



I hung out and got to meet her new hubbie which was cool. It is always way too short of a visit. But it was nice to go back to my old home town even if it was for a little bit. Sunday was the big day. Had my brother's graduation which was awesome. Yeah! We had the party afterward and all my extended family was there too. Which was nice to see them.



Monday was the last day I was there and besides the rain, the delayed flight, the switching of airlines, and spending 5 hours at Logan Airport my flight back home was uneventful. LOL

No comments: