Sunday, July 22, 2012

Purr- First Look

Purr written with Anastasia Rabiyah will be out with Purple Sword Publications on Wend. July 25th. Here is a quick glimpse into the purr-fect world of tigers and sexy shifters. Enjoy!

Blurb:

Just when Margaret thought it was safe to get back into the dating game, she meets Cole. Sexy as hell with a magnetism she can’t fight, Margaret gives in to temptation and spends the night with him. It’s when she wakes up that her whole world is turned upside down.

When Kevin discovers his sister, Gail, has been harmed, he rushes to her aid and finds her friend, Margaret, has also suffered the same fate as his sister. His inner tiger yearns to claim Margaret as his own, but also to defend his sister from the man who marked her for a tiger. Cole is their combined enemy and soon the claws will come out and the fur will fly.


Excerpt:
 

I glanced down at my open shirt and caught his gaze. A devilish smile slid across my lips as I brought my finger to my mouth, licked it, and trailed it down my chest around my nipple. I brushed the fabric away a little more and watched his face try to stay impassive.
“I know you want it,” I whispered. “I can smell your lust.” I crossed the distance between us and began unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it out of his jeans. He stayed stock still, but the bulge in his jeans belied his true feelings. I lifted my nose and ran it along the side of his neck, taking in his scent. It was true; I could smell his lust, and the aroma was intoxicating. My tongue dragged along the same line of his throat, and in a final yank I pulled his shirt the rest of the way out. A rip of fabric accompanied the tug. I looked down and saw a piece of his shirt in my hands. I noticed that my nails were longer and sharper. My hand began to shake as I stared at them. I shouldn’t have been able to tear his shirt with my bare hands. It wasn’t like I was superwoman or anything. Something was wrong with me. How could I smell this guy’s lust? I was not a bitch in heat.
I glanced up at him. My body said I wanted him. My pussy was wet, and the need deep inside of me was an ache I had never felt before, like an itch I couldn’t get, and it was getting more uncomfortable the longer I denied it.
“Are you going to stop now?” he asked as he grabbed my wrist again and held it lightly, unlike before. Pressing himself against me, he mirrored my action about licking and smelling my neck. I was falling under my body’s desire for this man.
“What’s happening to me?”
He didn’t bother to answer my question, but unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them to my ankles with one hand and then undid his own. He turned me around roughly and then bent me over the back of his couch. Part of me wanted to purr and have him so deep inside me I wouldn’t know when he would end, but another part was wondering what the fuck was going on with me. Was I high? I didn’t know this guy from Adam. I felt him grip my ass with both hands as he squeezed it. The pain brought me back to myself.
“Do you want this?” I heard him ask breathlessly.
“What?”
“Do you want me? I won’t take you against your will, Margaret.”

When Kevin discovers his sister, Gail, has been harmed, he rushes to her aid and finds her friend, Margaret, has also suffered the same fate as his sister. His inner tiger yearns to claim Margaret as his own, but also to defend his sister from the man who marked her for a tiger. Cole is their combined enemy and soon the claws will come out and the fur will fly.n discovers his sister, Gail, has been harmed, he rushes to her aid and finds her friend, Margaret, has also suffered the same fate as his sister. His inner tiger yearns to claim Margaret as his own, but also to defend his sister from the man who marked her for a tiger. Cole is their combined enemy and soon the claws will come out and the fur will fly.

No comments: