Thursday, November 22, 2012

A list of thanks...not in any partiuclar order.

  1.  I am thankful for the words I write and the other worlds my muses bring me to.
  2.  I am thankful for the friends who put up with me and don't think I'm crazy because I talk to myself.
  3. I am thankful for the husband who understands my dark moods and everything in between.
  4. I am thankful for the family who has raised me and given me the steps to get where I am today.
  5. I am thankful for the turkey that we are eating because he is delicious.
  6. I am thankful for the people who have read my books, if you enjoyed them or not.
  7. I am thankful for the job I have and the co-workers who know I'm not exactly normal.
  8. I am thankful for the animals that share my life and make me laugh when I'm in the mood to kill people.
  9. I am thankful for the opportunity to live my life.
  10. I am thankful for all the people who have come before and made our way of life possible.
And most of all...

I am thankful for everyone who has touched my life and.

Now let's go eat turkey! :)


No comments: