Saturday, February 23, 2013

How I Ménage

Yeah…I know what you’re thinking. You’re wondering, how in the world do I handle all those darn pronouns? All the hes and shes and putting what arm where and a leg there or maybe two arms can get quite daunting. The mishmash can get confusing on who is where and what is going on.  Well, the answer is simple, well not really, but you just have to write through the scene using more names and making sure you don’t get lost as to which character is doing what. But that is not really the issue I’m talking about.

Every author is different as to how much sex they put into their novels.  Me, I try to have my heroine be with each character once. Then, towards the end of the book, have them come together as a threesome. I don’t necessarily think they should be jumping one another’s bones as a three some in the beginning of the book. Granted this is depends on how long the book is going to be so it can be tricky, but I try to work with it.

I’ve been asked why I don’t write more sex into a book and sometimes it isn’t necessary.  But hey that is just how I do it and others are more adventurous than me, but that is how I ménage. Some people have asked me if it is even a ménage if there is only one scene where the characters are together. Of course it is cause they’re together at least that is how I see it.

So what does this come down to? Well it means that I can’t please everyone when it comes to writing sexy books. I do my best and write what I think is feasible. And I hope that everyone enjoys it in the end.

That is how I ménage.

So go check out my latest Menage- Awakening The Wolf out with Amira press.
You know you want to.
 

 

 

No comments: