Friday, June 6, 2014

Top Ten Favorite Books

Hi Guys,

Quick post today. I've neglected my TBR pile of late because I've been busy proofing, editing, writing, and doing cons and other stuff. The books on my shelves are getting lonely and my TBR pile almost overflowing not to count what I have on my Kindle so I thought I would share my top ten favorite books. People as me all the time what they are so today that is what you get.


1.The Making of a Monster- Gail Petersen
2.The Mists of Avalon - Marion Zimmer Bradley
3.The Mammoth Hunters - Jean M. Auel
4. Our name is Melancholy - Leliah Wendell
5. Angels on  Fire - Nancy A. Collins
6. The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice
7. It - Stephen King
8. The Vampire Diaries - L.J. Smith - (Now I'm talking the original 4. The Awakening, The Struggle, The Fury, Dark Reunion.)
9.The Mirror of Her Dreams - Stephen R. Donaldson
10. The Last Unicorn - Peter S. Beagle

What are your favorites?




No comments: