Friday, March 20, 2015

Mid-South Convention Schedule


So all of you who are going to be heading out to Mid-South Con in Memphis, TN this coming weekend, March 20-22, I will be there with bells on.

I am hitching a ride with another wonderful friend and author S. H. Roddey as well as her husband. A ten hour drive in the car with them is going to be quite and adventure I'm sure. But we don't kill one another just maybe drive one another crazier than we already are.

Anyway, here is my schedule below so don't forget to come on out and see me Friday and Saturday. Hit me up because I'll be hanging at the Charon Coin Press table bugging my new publisher. Come and ask me for the Toe Tag Bookmarks I have and some of the other goodies.

Schedule:


Fri 3/20
5:00 PM
Female Author Roundup
Fri 3/20
6:00 PM
The Writing Process
Fri 3/20
11:00 PM
The Power of Love (18+)
Sat 3/21
12:00 PM
Haunted Objects
Sat 3/21
4:00 PM
Mythical Creatures
Sat 3/21
5:00 PM
Tarot and Divination

No comments: