Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Reviews Yeah!

New Reviews WOO HOO!

Hi Guys,
I got some awesome new reviews I wanted to share! I'm so excited. Yea!

Whispers in the Dark: A Raven Saga Book 3

"... Hart's story had a melancholy feeling to it that reminded me a little of Poe's raven. The mood of this novel beautifully conveyed a sense of the raven's character. I thought this fit in really well with the the whole paranormal romance theme. Too many paranormal books today try to be tongue-in-cheek about the whole thing, which can be funny if I'm in the right mood, but it takes the fear factor out of it completely. Hart has kept up the thriller edge in WHISPERS IN THE DARK, giving it a genuinely gothic feel that I love to find in paranormal novels, and which I think enhances the romantic parts as well.

And speaking of romance, here it is sweet and exciting and satisfying - and everything else you would want it to be in this romantic thriller. There is an authentic attraction built up between Seth and Jayd that makes you route for them as they struggle to overcome the many obstacles keeping them from each other. I don't want to put out any spoilers, so I'll just vaguely throw it out there that another thing I liked about WHISPERS IN THE DARK was that the main characters were not immune to evil."
4 Pixies- Dark Angel Review Reviewed by Nancy Madory


How To Ruin Halloween for the Grim Reaper

"...Ms. Hart and Ms. Rose filled this story with the desire of life and love. Harmony needed to be shown what it was like to love and to be loved and Andy was just the right person to do it. It was a very touching story and within the plot, I was excited to see if Harmony would fall for the help from Andy or if she would just be sucked into the 'darkness of evil'. I've never read a book that involved Grim Reapers and this one was pretty interesting."

Reviewed by Ruth Schaller Paranormal Romance Reviews

No comments: