Saturday, November 15, 2008

The reviews are in! YEAH!!

I got some awesome new reviews that I wanted to share with everyone. Check them out!

Whispers in the Dark:

"...The third book of the Raven Saga brings deeper emotions and passions. This is one of those stories that was able to caress my heart and radiate warmth within me. Crymsyn Hart never cease to amaze me with her ideas and smooth words. Whispers in the Dark is definitely a must read book and I would not be surprised if it ends up on your favorite book shelf too."
5 Tombstones -reviewed by Amy
Bitten by Books


Through the Mirror: Circus Diabolique
"...give this book 4 tombstones. Ms. Hart’s description of the characters is well written and creates a vivid picture in the reader’s mind. She does an admirable job of drawing the reader into the story and writing a gripping tale. While there is some adult content in this book, it is well written and adds to the development of the characters relationship.

I have to admit, after reading the first few pages, I was a little hesitant to continue the book. I normally stay away from novels that have a horror type element to them because I have an active imagination at night, but I felt myself drawn into the tale that Ms. Hart weaves and found myself turning each page just to find out what happened next. The dark circus that she creates in her novel is a creepy place that I know I would never want to visit. If you’re looking for something a little bit different from the vampire and werewolf novels out there, pick up Through the Mirror by Crymsyn Hart. You will not be disappointed."

4 tombstone- Reviewed by Virgina
Bitten by Books

I am so excited about these. These are great!

No comments: