Thursday, September 1, 2011

Purple Sword Sept. Blog Party- A Little Peek at Her Guardian's Heart


My most recent release with Purple Sword is Her Guardian’s Heart. It is a M/M/M/F about a woman who has been shunned from her family and driven into the arms of two unlikely mates. It is filled with adventure and sexy men who want to fulfill the every desire of their beloved mates until danger comes calling and they have to fight for her soul. Until her family comes calling and tries to bring her back to her coven.  From there all hell breaks loose.

The inspiration for the book came from a dream actually. I saw one of the most important scenes in the book while I was dreaming. The two main love interests were fighting Melina’s family. The image was so clear in my head that I started building a story behind that where the vampire and the werewolf are protecting the heroine. In my dream, both of the heroes died but of course that doesn’t happen in my book. After that an angel entered my dream and was interacting the heroine and well things just went from there. I built a while world where I wasn’t expecting to do what I did and it was like worlds collided.

I never know what is going to happen with the characters once they take on a life of their own. This book took me by surprise because the last scene in the book was not expected with everyone pilling into the bed. Although it was fun and wants to make me dive into their world and see if other Guardian stories will arise because I know there are a few more devils who might want to try and escape from Hell. And we all gotta love sexy men with wings.

****

All contestants must email the following information to promorobyn@gmail.com, subject line SEPT BLOG EVENT in order to qualify for one of the prizes: The authors names and the inspiration for each of their books.

The prizes are as follows: 1st place: A kindle e-reader 2nd place: A Purple Sword print book of choice 3rd place: A Purple Sword ebook of choice.

No comments: