Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Awesome Review


Hi All,

I got my first review in for How to Ruin Easter for a Werewolf and it is great I wanted to share.


"...This book is funny, quirky, and smart-ass. I quite enjoyed this sexy romp through New York. I also realized that this is part of a series and I definitely want to read the others. I absolutely loved the main characters, werewolves Sebastian and Demona, who love to eat people with as much reverence as eating a deer. The descriptions even made my mouth water. Does that make me a cannibal? Or it could have been I was extremely hungry, who knows, but that is so damn fine writing!..."

Review by Acquanetta Ferguson
San Diego Erotica Books Examiner



http://www.examiner.com/x-5465-San-Diego-Erotica-Books-Examiner~y2009m3d23-Erotic-book-review-How-To-Ruin-Easter-For-A-Werewolf

No comments: