Friday, March 27, 2009

New Release: Adult Lost Souls: Circus Diabolique





Paranormal Menage Romance, M/F/M, Multiple Partners Sharing, BDSM]

Buy Link
Blurb:

Selena moved into her new house. On her first night there she is awakened by Donavan pleading for help. He is trapped on the other side of her mirror. Something inside of her is motivated to find a way to free him. When she touches the glass, there is an instant connection between the two of them.

However, what she doesn't know is that an ancient evil possesses Donavan in the guise of a demonic jester who wants her soul. Donavan tells her to flee the house and forget about him, but Selena can't. When she is vulnerable, the jester breaks through her dreams, enticing and tasting her with his power.

Will Selena be able to free the man she loves? Or will the jester's influence take root in her soul? Only time will tell, and there isn't much of it left.


Excerpt:

Baby, where are you? Selena thought.

He appeared in her mind and she felt him caress her breast the way he had the other night when she was in the bathtub. His hands replaced hers, he moved her clit slowly, and then she felt his mouth working on her. Her hands gripped the shower bar above her while his tongue flicked lightning quick over her hard node. Shivers of ecstasy coursed through her. Her breathing came in small gasps. He was fucking her with his tongue in long luscious licks.

"More, baby, please. I'm ready."

She felt a pause in him. The green energy zinged through her.

Selena barely noticed the water had grown cold. She was so hot she couldn't contain her moans. At that moment, she didn't care what he did to her, she just needed him. Then he started up again. His fingers slipped inside of her. One. Two. And then three. He curled them inside her pussy. His teeth nibbled at her. Her hands gripped the bar tighter when she pushed her pussy into his face. Even though it was a ghostly sensation, she felt him through their connection.

"Do you like it? Do you enjoy being eaten?"

"Yes. Yes! I need you in the flesh like earlier. Come to me, please."

"I was waiting for you to say that, but aren't you afraid of the Jester? I can only keep him away for so long."

"I trust you. Please, I need you."

The jingle of bells and laughter filtered through the bathroom. Suddenly, Donavan's manipulations grew rough, but she didn't care. She needed him.

"You taste so good." His fingers moved inside of her more. Donavan's power descended over her.

She tried to open her eyes, but her body was not responding to her commands. The green energy surrounding her became a vice. Instead of being alone in the shower, she sensed someone else was with her. Donavan had crossed over and come to her. Hands kneaded her breasts hard. Selena was amazed at the passion moving through her. Her hips buckled at the sensations.

"You want more. Tell me you do. I can give you more if you let me. You reached out and I answered your call. Are you afraid of me? Afraid I'll consume you?"

Selena wasn't sure what Donavan was talking about. How could she be afraid of him? He was rough with her before and this was nothing new. "I love it. You know I want it. Give me all you have. I can take it. Please!"

"Please what?" Lips touched the back of her neck. She didn't want it to stop. She wanted to be fucked.

"Do you want me? Tell me and I'll give you what you crave."

Selena didn't dare open her eyes in case she broke the mood and Donavan would retreat back into the mirror. She was proud of him for keeping the Jester at bay. It only meant that he was stronger than the demon.

Hands clutched her ass. Something hard touched the inside of her thigh. It was colder than the water. A tongue licked the side of her face. Fingers rubbed against her faster. She moaned. God, she wanted him. Trevor had opened her up to a whole new kind of sexual appetite she had never thought would be sated and now Donavan had brought her to another level.

"I came here to satisfy both our needs, Selena. You get one free pass and this is it. Tell me quickly before the Jester comes. He's near. I can smell your lust and see it in your thoughts. I can fuck you as you ask, but I need your permission."

"Fuck me. Hard," she screamed.

"I thought you would never ask."

Donavan worked her clit. She pushed her ass into him, gripping the bar so hard she didn't know it if would break. After a moment, his dick slid into her. Oh, fuck. It felt so good and calmed the raging sensations. She needed him. Needed all of it. Without another word, he thrust himself all the way into her.

No comments: