Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can you Capture an Angel?

How would you Capture an Angel?

 

 Buy Link

Tagline: There was only one hunter skilled enough to capture her.

Blurb:

Christa has been taking photos for years, and she’s finally gotten her big break. However, everyone wants a piece of her including Bastian, her ex-boyfriend. One night while she’s walking home, she’s attacked and her savior is a hunk of a man. The only problem is, she really isn’t looking for a relationship.

Ethan saves Christa and can’t get her out of his mind. He’ll do anything to save her even if it means making her like him. Will he keep her safe from Bastian? Or will Christa find herself captured?




Excerpt:


I opened my eyes, got up, and walked over to the photograph. It was one of my favorites. All you saw was half of my face reflected in the mirror, my arms covered my tits, as well as my nude back with the tattooed wings that I had for years. It was black and white and reminded me of something out of a gothic novel. The look on my face was forlorn. I didn’t remember what I’d been thinking, but that time in my life I had no one to turn to. My father had just remarried, and I wanted warm arms to surround me. Even now that would be a welcome distraction. Bastian was toast, and it would be good to have someone in my life that didn’t want me just for money.

“The model is beautiful.”

I froze, hearing the velvet voice behind me. It was the same guy who tried to pick me up outside. Great. Just great. “Thanks.” I turned slowly and to find the same guy who had rescued me the other night. My mouth dropped. Oh shit! I was flabbergasted.

He smiled. I glimpsed something in his eyes that was almost like longing while he took in the photo. “You’re most welcome.”

“Look about outside. I didn’t know it was you.”

“Don’t worry about it. You looked like you needed another hand. That’s all.”

“Thank you. I appreciate the thought. Ethan, right? I think the gallery’s closed for the night. If you’re interested in my work, maybe we can set up a meeting or something.”

He smiled smugly. His hair was more silver than blond, and he had paler skin than I thought. He was wearing dark slacks and a red silk shirt. His eyes were glacier blue. This would be the guy to throw down on the floor and have a good time with. I can ride him silly. Those calves and those arms would sure give me a work out. He’d tell me he loved to be ridden and then he would take me all night long. Blood rose to my cheeks as I thought about him on top of me, my fingers running over his smooth chest. I’d mess up that perfect hair, and he’d want me to call out his name. He’d make me feel so damn good.

“Hey, Ethan. How’s it going, sweetie?” Millicent purred behind me, bringing me out of my lustful thoughts.

“Hello, Millicent. The show was a complete success. The only print that didn’t go was this lovely one, but I think the artist is more beautiful in person.”

“Didn’t I tell you, girl. She didn’t believe me. You’re gonna be a star with all the business you got tonight. I got numbers for potential clients that want to look at the rest of your portfolio. Thanks for letting us use the space, Ethan. You’re the hottest thing in town right now.”

“It’s not a problem. I was in-between shows, and you’ve done me plenty of favors in the past. It was the least I could do. I was hoping that I could buy this copy for myself. If that’s okay?”

Millicent cracked a smile, and I only stared at the two of them. “Back it up a sec. Y-you own this place?” I stammered.

Ethan nodded.

“Hey, I’m sorry about the other night. It was late, and I just wanted to get home. Thanks again for getting that dickhead off me.”

“It wasn’t a problem. I’m always glad to help a woman in need.”

“You guys know each other?” Millicent asked.

“We met the other night when she was in need of assistance.”

“Shit, girlfriend why didn’t you tell me you knew E.”

“Millicent, I really don’t know him. He saved me after this gansta wannbe-asshole jumped me.”

“My, my, a match made in heaven,” Millie purred.

“Shut up, bitch.” I growled.

“Mmm-hmm."

Ethan smiled at the exchange as Millicent put her hand on her hip, giving me the best drag pose he could muster.

“Thanks for the gallery and all. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. You can have the picture for everything you’ve done.”

“You’re gift is well received. Thank you. Now, ladies, I think we should call it a night.”


THanks
Crymsyn
www.ravynhart.com

No comments: