Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hours and Counting

So I have to take a test tomorrow for work tomorrow. It's on Home Owners Insurance. So much fun to study I have to force myself to stay awake while I steady. No joke. I really have to. AFter that I have to take two other classes by the end of the year. So I'll be studying my head off.

The good thing about today was that I got some xtra money which is cool becuase well now we need it. Long story there. Anyway I didn't get some news that I wanted to hear, but oh well life is life.

So typing now and getting ready to work on book that I'm going to send in to NY publishing house. I'll probably do that this weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on it. Of course I haven't sent it yet and it will take at least 3 months to hear back from them if I do at all.

Right now I'm watching Kitchen Nightmares and wishing Supernatural was on. But of course the episodes won't be new until Januray. Damn. Oh well tomorrow is the day. Tick tick tick. Wish me luck.

No comments: