Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What a night!

You would think that everything would be ordinary, but of course it wasn't. First hubby was home before me which can be normal or not. It depends on this job. I think tomorrow he won't be back for dinner, but that is cool. Hubby works for a landscaping company helping design waterwalls and such. It's pretty cool. It makes for paying bills interesting, but it's good.

Anyway, I got home and start to make dinner, but turn on the water, there was nothing. SO can't make dinner. I guess the tuna casserole wasn't meant to be made. Damn! LOL. So we ended up going out for pizza. Which is right down the street.

After dinner, we went to see the Xmas lights. There's a town litterly 5 minutes from us, right across the street, that is called Xmas Town becuase all month long the whole town is decorated with xmas lights. It's kinda cool traffic and all. But already on for a day and traffic was backed up. So come back home and yeah we have water which is cool. Yeah. Hubby is watching NCIS which is his favorite show and I'm watching heroes. Puppy is chewing on crack bone to leave us alone and I'm looking to crack some word count.

No comments: