Sunday, January 17, 2010

Recipe: Stuffed Shells

Hi Everyone,

I made stuffed shells for dinner tonight and wanted to share the recipe with everyone. I cook, but I never think to share what I make. I hope you like it.

1 box of jumbo shells
1 tomato
1/2 cup grated paramesiaon cheese
1 container of ricotta cheese 
1/4 cup of feta cheese
1/2 chopped spinach
1 1/2 lbs. of ground turkey
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 medium onion
1 bottle tomato sauce

Cook shells in boiling water for 14 minutes. Let cool.

Meanwhile, cook onions in frying pan along with ground turkey.

While this is cooking, chop tomato and spinach. Combine this with paramesion, feta, cheddar cheese, and ricotta. Set aside to chill.

Once ground turkey is done, combine with the ricotta cheese mixture. Spoon a Teaspoon into the shells and set into backing pan. Once all filled, cover with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Heat oven to 350 degrees and cook for an hour.

Let cool for 5 minutes and then enjoy.

Hubby enjoys this and I've enjoyed it since my grandmother first made it.



Cook Ground tur

No comments: