Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moonrise Release from loveyoudivine Alterotica!

Hi Everyone,

Join me in celebrating my new short, Moonrise, out today with loveyoudivine.


It’s only at moonrise that he can be reunited with his eternal love.
 






BLURB:

Laura has been searching for Horus for centuries. In her dreams they are together, but in real life her heart howls for him.

It’s only when they meet by chance that he helps her discover her true nature.

Excerpt:


My fingers touched the side of his face. I peered into his deep eyes. “Think back, my beloved. We’ve been tied together for centuries. I’ve desired to see you. I’ve hunted for you over lifetimes, and now I’ve found you.”

His dark eyes widened. “You must have me mistaken for someone else. I’m only here to gratify you.”

I sighed. He didn’t remember. But that was okay. I could rekindle his deep memories and make him worship me the way he did before. I kissed him lightly. My other hand slipped over his shaft. His eyes closed in ecstasy. Even if he didn’t recall our lives together, his soul was trained to do whatever I wished. My tongue parted his sensuous lips. I palmed his balls. He remained still, melting against me, yearning to touch me, but afraid to. His hands clenched. He wondered what came next.

“No, Horus. I haven’t mistaken you. Eons ago we shared the same lives. Back when the pyramids were new.

The Sphinx was recently carved. Pharaohs ruled the land and gods were the ones we answered to.”

“Please, Mistress. Don’t tempt me if you don’t plan to use me. I am your slave.”

Sadness gripped me. He was not my servant for lovemaking or otherwise. He was my soul mate. “You are not. Does it make you uncomfortable that I say these things?”

He glanced down and lifted his hands. “You have me restrained. If I am to pleasure you, these will not let me. You are a great woman of this house. Only you choose who goes into your bed. It’s an honor to be here.”

I waved my hand. The chains clattered to the floor. He flexed his fingers and rubbed his wrists. His smile widened. Before too long he couldn’t resist the temptation. His palms slipped up over the boning of my corset, taking my breasts in his hands. A shiver went through me. He watched my expression while his fingers tweaked my nipples until they were harder than stone. I was wet from the thought of what was to come. I moaned softly. The serpents on my arms tightened. I reassured them I was not in danger. I rubbed my hand over his head. It was smooth. He squeezed my nipples harder. I craved more from him.
“Do you think you can satisfy me, Horus?”

He glanced up. His pink tongue laved the hollow between my breasts. Horus focused on the five puncture wounds around my heart. Finally, he broke his kisses. “What gave you these wounds?”
I rested my fingertips under his chin and made him stand. He was taller than me. I had forgotten that. “The clawed hand of a werewolf. For initiation into their pack I had to be bathed in blood.”

Hope you all are titilated to check it out.

Huggs
Crymsyn
www.ravynhart.com

No comments: